- Shelf Liner
- Screw Driver
- Hot Glue Gun
- Ruler or something with a flat surface that won’t mark the liner
1. Clean dresser to remove all dust
2. Remove old knobs with a screw driver
3. Measure the top side of the dresser with the paper. Make sure the paper is long /wide enough to wrap around the entire top.
4. Cut the paper to fit
5. Remove 2-3 inches of the liner backing
6. Make sure apply the liner under the top of the table where the seams met
7. Bring the liner around to the top. Smooth liner as you apply it. Only remove 2-3 inches of the liner at a time to ensure smoothness.
8. Continue until the entire top is covered.
9. Fold the loose edge down. Apply hot glue to ensure the edge stay securely folded.
10. Screw on the new knobs
Check the video to watch me do it
DIY Dresser Makeover Under $5