Check out my video swatches below…
- Giddy Gold: A very shimmery gold. The blush is very shimmery and can be used as a highlighter. This blush is powdery and you may experience fallout. You may look like a disco ball though.
- Candid Coral: Coral with a light gold sheen. The color can be used as a highlighter. The color adds sheen/glow to my cheek bone. The color does not show up on my skin however it does add sheen/glow. This blush is not chalky.
- Blushing Rose: A brick-red color; very pigmented.
- Berry Merry: A deep rose plum color. The color is buildable. A very wearable color for any skin tone.
- Fuchsia Fusion: A medium pink color. The color is very shimmery. The great thing is a lot of the shimmer does not transfer to the face that bad. The blush is gritty. This is not a color I would reach for often/ever.
- Pink Passion: A bright pink matte color. The blush is gritty and not finely milled. It’s also very chalky and powdery. The color does not work for me.
Price: $3 pc
Store: www.eyeslipsface.com or Target
Same size as Nars blushes. This makes storage much easier.
Some of the blushes are very powdery and gritty.
Repurchase: Candid Coral, Blushing Rose, and Berry Melon